Monday, July 1, 2013

Super Sweet .....

The oh so sweet Sally from Sally Bee Makes nominated me for the Super Sweet blogging award! Wow. Thank you Sally!

super-sweet-blogging-award



So this is what I have to do now...

  1. Thank the Super Sweet blogger that nominated you.
  2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions
  3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your post
  4. Nominate a baker's dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
  5. Notify your Super Sweet Nominees on their blog.

The questions:

Cookies or cakes?
Both if they are gluten free!!

Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate of course!

Favorite sweet treat?
Ummm anything sweet and gluten free, but it`s a winner if it has peanut butter and chocolate.

Sweet nickname?
My husband has forever called me Pretty Girl. How sweet is that...



My Nominees are....drumroll please.....

How good is that?

I know... I can't count very well but this sewing blog community is really just the sweetest and I count myself blessed to be part of it! 









4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Margo!
    You really are sweet. And your husband is right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! How sweet! Thank you so much, Margo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Margot. I feel very lucky to have 'met' you during MMMay. Oh and agree with Merche - your husband is so right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Margo - and I agree with the others, your husband's nickname is just right!

    ReplyDelete